Japanese dishes are known worldwide for the great taste and sumptuousness. People around the world devour different kinds of Japanese dishes. The world know Japanese people as great foodies but you will be surprised to look at their fitness levels, in spite of the fact that they have a big appetite.
A lot of culinary Japanese dishes are popular among the people from every nook and cranny in the world. Though culinary dishes taste the best, foods at the restaurants are no less extravagant. There are several restaurants around the Japan and other parts of the world where you could taste the exclusive Japanese delicacies.
These restaurants keep changing their menu in order to introduce new dishes. The chefs in these restaurants use fresh quality ingredients and produces incomparable dishes with their skilful technique and creative flair.
Hokkaido Course in Japanese Restaurants
One of the most delicious Japanese dish courses being made available to you at the Japanese restaurants is Hokkaido Course that includes appetisers, sashimi, Hokkaido Ginkarei Shioyaki, Char-grill Ohmi, Hata Tempura and signature prawn, Miso soup and Bara Chirashi Sushi bowl.
The seasonal appetiser with this meal course consists of handmade noodles with foie gras, pumpkin tofu and vegetables with sesame sauce. The wild prawns used in the signature prawn and hata tempura give it a lovely sweetness. With crispy texture and savoury nature, the airy and tight tempura is a complete pleasure to devour at the Japanese restaurants.
• The Halibut is a type of fish with versatile qualities and different flavours. Hokkaido Ginkarei Shioyaki is quite tender and goes well the teriyaki sauce.
• The Char-Grill Ohmi is exceptionally tender and succulent and being served in cubes. The supple and tender fat cubes are slight crunchy and melts down in your mouth. It may look small in size but only a few cubes are enough to satisfy your beef craving.
• The thick slices of salmon on Bara Chirashi Sushi bowl will make you fall in love with it.
• The sushi lovers can go for Otoro set where you are served 6 pieces of sushi (2 pcs otoro aburi, 2 pcs otoro and 2 pcs Tai). All the fish pieces are fresh and cover the rice generously.
• The Tai Nyumen Mushi is mainly a wild snapper fish. It is cooked in bonito broth with fish noodles. MSG is not required and noodles are crunchy.
• You can also take a bowl of green tea.
So, if you are visiting any Japanese restaurant in your neighbourhood, you will have plenty of dishes on your plate.