Japan is one of most beautiful and friendly countries around the world. From biggest trading cities Tokyo and Osaka to cherry blossom festival and Mount Fuji, Japan is a technically advanced country where people are still rooted to their past and value old customs and etiquettes. Japan has beautiful temples and shrines, Zen gardens, national parks, serve world class food and have a rich history.
According to Japan travel info blog one should must see and do such things while visiting Japan:
- Visit the Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo. This market starts at 4am in the morning and you can see the fish frenzy for a marvelous sushi in breakfast.
- Climbing Mt. Fuji is must. 3500 meter long this mountain is located near Tokyo and presents a jaw dropping sun rise.
- You should spend a day in Gion/ Geisha district. It is good to see fascinating architecture and do window shopping.
- Heian shrine is popular tourist attraction. Filled with beautiful cherry blossom trees, gardens present a picture clicking views.
- Ueno Park is beautiful place to capture scenic beauty and spend whole day.
- Imperial Palace, home to Japanese Emperor, is a good opportunity to learn about Japanese culture.
- Make sure you visit the Miyajima – shrine Island for its scenic beauty and peaceful environment. A ferry can take you there.
- Bitchu Matsuyama Castle is the only standing, original and highest castle.
Besides these tourist places some small districts mentioned in Japan travel info blog are also worth watchable:
Kyoto – The city has beautiful temples and gardens. Traditional Japanese lifestyle is visible here and it is one of the top travel destinations in Japan.
Hiroshima – The dropping of nuclear bomb makes the city a historical place to visit.
Nikko – Great temples and shrines are located in this wood and it is good place for hiking and meditating.
Tempozan Ferris Wheel – It is a 17 minute ride located in Osaka which presents awesome site of Osaka bay.
Arashiyama Monkey Park Iwatayama – It is a hill park in Kyoto which is an interesting place to see wild monkeys and click some memorable pictures.
The Hells – Hells or Jigoku is a natural collection of hot springs. It is a beautiful amusement park.
Maika – the Gion district offers a traditional way of geisha treatment to women in Maika. You can get the full make up done and wear a Kimono to look like a Geisha woman.
Tokyo – it is the capital, largest and most essential city of Japan. The high-tech center, technology market and shopping stores all are located here. It is largest trade center of Japan.
Tourists go to Japan round the year but it better to check to the weather and season before going so that you can enjoy the trip. Avoid going during rainy season and also during ‘Golden Week’ and ‘Obon’ festival. The best time to visit Japan is during spring and autumn.